I am confident, trustworthy, hard working, well organised and meticulous as well as self-motivated and target oriented. I am a fast learner who always strives to deliver above and beyond expectation and have the capability to take on knowledge and retain it. Apart from that, I am also able to communicate in a clear and concise way, work to tight deadlines and I am open for new challenges. I look forward with working on projects that will not only refine the skills that I currently have but also give me the opportunity to develop new one, acquire new knowledge and implement them in the working process of the company.
I am a translator for the English - Slovenian and Slovenian - English combination. I have plenty of experience with texts from various fields; I prefer general texts but I also translate more technical and specific texts.
GORR is a forward-looking and multilingual language service provider, partnering with businesses which require top language services with an authentic, localized output adjusted for the markets in the Balkans, Central, Western and Southern Europe as well as Scandinavia.
Throughout my career, I have translated different types of texts:
- Translation of business correspondence from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of subtitles for different television shows/films from English into Slovene
- Translation of various technical and legal documents (instruction manuals for home appliances, agricultural machinery and physiotherapy equipment, contracts, forms, certificates) from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various fashion, home and sports products (clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, kitchen utensils, bedding etc.) from English into Slovene
- Translation of various cosmetics texts (marketing, products, professional magazine) from English/German into Slovene
- Translation of websites for various companies from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various medical texts from English/German into Slovene
I am a Slovenian translator with an excellent command of English and Italian and considerable experience in translating and proofreading as a freelancer, particularly in the following fields: marketing, tourism, fashion, health and lifestyle, education, general legal texts (contracts, regulations).
When hired for translation to/from English / Slovenian / Serbian / Croatian, or proofreading, I will help with:
- Correcting all typos and misspellings
- Reducing Wordiness and improving sentence structure
- Improving sentence structure and choice of words
- Ensuring proper punctuation
I have more than ten years of experience in the field of translation, with various clients from all around the world (Sony, Fujitsu, Mena Translations, European Union, Apple, etc.). I use certified SDL Trados Studio 2019 Professional for my work, so my clients can always be sure that they will receive the high-quality translation, without any mistakes and changes in the original formatting (if not required otherwise).
I am a young, ambitious person, devoted to achieving top results in all aspects of life. I am very good at time management and do not need supervision to ensure timely completion of work.
Highly motivated team player and confident independent contributor.
I provide effective, responsible, timely assistance with flexible, focused and positive approach to my tasks. I am capable to learn and comprehend new systems and work methods quickly.
*** Translation ***
Translation and Localization - 11+ yrs of experience.
- Software translation & localization ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Manuals translation & localization ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Telecommunications translations ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- IT localization translator ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- EU documents translation ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Music web page translation and localization ENG-SLO
- Web page localization ENG-CRO
- Translator manager for Amazon listings
Highly fluent in English
Working knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Macintosh and Microsoft Windows system user.
- Knowledge and experience in using all integrated applications including MS Office, Email, Internet applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of applications such as Trados 2011,
MemoQ, IBM TM, Audacity, ExpressScribe, Camtasia Studio,Wordpress, Magento, Amazon.
- Advanced technical skills related to telecommunications and
connectivity (mobiles-PCs), hardware and software compatibility
and usability, troubleshooting etc.
Able and willing to learn and comprehend new systems and methods quickly.