I'm a professional translator, who is passionate about his work. I started as the inhouse translator at SDL, the global player in the translations field, after gaining experience and learning the rules of translations' world I decided to play on my own. Now I can offer professional all services around translations - with high quality level.
I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
Имею технико-экономическое и лингвистическое образование. Являюсь профессиональным переводчиком (стаж 25 лет), а также специалистом в области энергетики (инвестиционная аналитика и международное развитие бизнеса). Знание нескольких языков.
Опыт и навыки:
- многолетний опыт работы в области устного и письменного перевода в области экономики, бизнеса, строительства, финансов, коммерции, юриспруденции, договоров,
- знание профильной терминологии,
- опыт работы в зарубежных компаниях,
- опыт ведения переговоров с зарубежными партнерами,
- опыт и знание стиля официального делового общения на международном уровне,
- опыт представительской работы (прием и сопровождение высоких иностранных делегаций),
- наличие второго профильного технического образования,
- большой опыт работы с SDL Trados,
- скорость перевода - 1,5-2,5 стр./час.
I offer services in the field of translation, transcription, text editing and copywriting.
I have 11 years’ experience in translating materials related mostly to technology, mechanics, engineering, construction, vehicles (including vessels), as well as navy and ballistics.
I also specialize in the fields of; marketing, law, EU documentation, communication, fashion, psychology, sociology, religion, etc.
My language combinations are;
English <> Polish
Italian > Polish
Russian > Polish
Web page: http://poletranslator.weebly.com/
• Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, translation;
• Localization, translation of software and mobile applications;
• Development, distribution and administration of content, proofreading of websites;
• Provision of consulting services in respect of language aspects, linguistics, translation, software localization;
• Arrangement and conduction of business language courses, language trainings for business ethics;
• Adaptation, compilation, translation and support of localization databases;
• Personnel management and audit;
• Planning working process, compilation of reports, statistics of staff performance data;
• Monitoring, analysis and testing of software and mobile application localization;
• Compilation of databases, dictionaries, specialized literature and their categorization;
In details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/al-monchka
I am a translator in language pairs: Czech-Polish, Slovak-Polish and English-Polish. I strongly believe in work ethics, productivity and punctuality. I only translate into my native language because it gives me a natural advantage of understanding the language to the core. I only work with editable source files (no .pdf files, no scans, no images).
I am an experienced translator of IT, technical and financial document, with many translations in my portfolio.
Below are my main jobs from my lifetime of experience.
— Training materials for Newell Rubbermaid for the implementation of selected SAP modules in Polish facilities. (Word and PowerPoint files)
— User interface of SAP modules for a major logistics company (SAPGUI)
— User interface for a minor update of Epicor ERP platform (Passolo, exported using a home-made script o MemoQ)
— User interface for the LeanLogistics software used to coordinate complex corporate logistics
— User interface and documentation for an Open-Xchange groupware platform
— Various materials for various IBM products (e.g. WebSphere, AIX
Wide practical experience in different areas of work – transport, information technologies and systems, safety and security, construction, housing and communal services, social protection gives me opportunity to translate the materials not simply mechanically, but make translation with understanding of a subject and all its niceties, that can cause serious difficulties with translation, influence at accuracy of a translation.
I work as a freelancer and run my own, small translation company. I mostly work with technical and academic texts, also legal is required.
12 years of experience, good rates, better speed. Extremely reliable.
I am a Polish-English and English-Polish translator with over 30 years of intense practice in the trade. English and Slavic (Polish and Russian) linguist with separate graduate diplomas in these respective areas of studies from respectable universities in Poland and the USA. I have perfected my command of English to a near native level both through in-depth studies and language and cultural immersion in English-speaking communities in the USA and other countries abroad. Translating documents crisply and most accurately on my own gives me lots of unmatched satisfaction which I could not ever derive from elsewhere. Working just for myself apparently suits me best and is the closest to my character. I also have strengthened my capabilities and skills through intense work experience in various roles in corporate environments, which allows me now to serve all my individual clients best no matter how special their texts would be. I always strive to make the client happy with my work results.
I am Portuguese native, born in Póvoa de Varzim, a city 25 km from Porto, Portugal. Currently living in Wroclaw, Poland.
I am bilingual (Portuguese and Polish) and fluent in English.
Translation and Proofreading:
• Quality work in Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), English and Polish.
• I guarantee fast delivery of the final work, always before the deadline.
• Working in translation and proofreading from a young age, making it a profession.
• Experience as a market and lead researcher, and with survey and customer satisfaction tools.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products (Windows, VSTS, Excel, Word...)
• Degree in the Veterinarian area.
• Erasmus student: Highly adaptable to multi-cultural environments and great team-worker.
Why you should hire me:
• Full-time freelancer with 5+ years of feedback and 15.000+ hours on different platforms
• I am detail-oriented, perfectionist, and extremely organized.
• I am a quick learner, always willing to study, understand deeper the
Over five years experience living in China, deep understanding of Chinese language and culture, fluent Mandarin and English, native Polish. Personally big passionate of martial arts and sports in general. Bachelor's degree awarded by Martial Arts department of BSU, program fully taught in Chinese. Current SISU student of the Graduate Institute of Interpretation and Translation.
Hello everyone !
Currently working as a fraud and payments analyst in one of the biggest Igaming companies Kindred Plc.
Thanks to my fluent skills in different languages I'm controlling different markets in different languages such us Polish, French and English.
Born in Poland, but lived most of my life in France where I finished my studies and obtained my degree in international marketing and management. Through my whole life my linguistic skills were always my biggest asset. Thanks to traveling and living in different cultures my translation skills moved on a higher level meeting your demands and providing not only a simple word by word translation .
Looking forward to working with you !
My technical translation experience in a nutshell:
Automotive - over 400,000 words (Toyota, GM)
Agricultural machines - over 200,000 words (user manuals: Same, Case New Holland, Husqvarna)
Cement and lime - over 150,000 words (technical specifications, tender documentation, product descriptions: Heidelberg Cement, Lhoist, Hoegenes)
Construction and civil engineering - over 150,000 words (technical documentation: Walter Heilit, Wrobis)
Household appliances - over 500,000 words (over 300 user manuals: Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi)
Mechanical engineering - over 300,000 words (technical documentation: Bombardier, ABB, Alstom)
Mining - over 150,000 words (technical documentation: Kopex)
Power generation - over 300,000 words (technical documentation, tender documents: VaTech, Belchatow Power Plant, Opole Power Plant)
Transport - over 200,000 words (technical documentation, standards: Bombardier Transportation, various shipping companies)