I am confident, trustworthy, hard working, well organised and meticulous as well as self-motivated and target oriented. I am a fast learner who always strives to deliver above and beyond expectation and have the capability to take on knowledge and retain it. Apart from that, I am also able to communicate in a clear and concise way, work to tight deadlines and I am open for new challenges. I look forward with working on projects that will not only refine the skills that I currently have but also give me the opportunity to develop new one, acquire new knowledge and implement them in the working process of the company.
I am web developer and part-time translator. I am specialized in software, website, gaming and cryptocurrency translations, but I can work on other projects too. I complete tasks quickly and reliably.
My LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/anzepintar
My Proz.com profile: proz.com/translator/3272996
I am a translator for the English - Slovenian and Slovenian - English combination. I have plenty of experience with texts from various fields; I prefer general texts but I also translate more technical and specific texts.
GORR is a forward-looking and multilingual language service provider, partnering with businesses which require top language services with an authentic, localized output adjusted for the markets in the Balkans, Central, Western and Southern Europe as well as Scandinavia.
Medical doctor, translating since 2010 (all types of medical texts and various other topics). Fluent in English, French, and German, and well-versed in Croatian. My native language is Slovene. Computer savvy: In my translation work, I use various text, data analysis, and design applications.
Throughout my career, I have translated different types of texts:
- Translation of business correspondence from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of subtitles for different television shows/films from English into Slovene
- Translation of various technical and legal documents (instruction manuals for home appliances, agricultural machinery and physiotherapy equipment, contracts, forms, certificates) from English/German into Slovene and from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various fashion, home and sports products (clothing, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, kitchen utensils, bedding etc.) from English into Slovene
- Translation of various cosmetics texts (marketing, products, professional magazine) from English/German into Slovene
- Translation of websites for various companies from Slovene into English/German
- Translation of various medical texts from English/German into Slovene
I specialise in academic translations and travel websites. I've also completed translations for a medical project between three European countries, where I translated the project into two languages, as well as translated the correspondence between the companies (English, German and Slovenian).
I am a Slovenian translator with an excellent command of English and Italian and considerable experience in translating and proofreading as a freelancer, particularly in the following fields: marketing, tourism, fashion, health and lifestyle, education, general legal texts (contracts, regulations).
When hired for translation to/from English / Slovenian / Serbian / Croatian, or proofreading, I will help with:
- Correcting all typos and misspellings
- Reducing Wordiness and improving sentence structure
- Improving sentence structure and choice of words
- Ensuring proper punctuation
I have more than ten years of experience in the field of translation, with various clients from all around the world (Sony, Fujitsu, Mena Translations, European Union, Apple, etc.). I use certified SDL Trados Studio 2019 Professional for my work, so my clients can always be sure that they will receive the high-quality translation, without any mistakes and changes in the original formatting (if not required otherwise).
I am a young, ambitious person, devoted to achieving top results in all aspects of life. I am very good at time management and do not need supervision to ensure timely completion of work.
I am a rounded individual with various fields of interest, which makes me suitable for many different kinds of projects as I am able to conduct my own research and guarantee accuracy of any project I partake in.
40 years of experience in technical, medical, and business translation. Using Trados Studio platform since 2007. Large accumulated translation memories. Retired, flexible working time. Can issue VAT free invoices through my own firm.
I gained my working experience during my studies, when I spent some time translating for the translation agency Lingua Service and for the Acroni Jesenice ironworks in Slovenia. . Lately I have translated some texts in the field of tourism and law. I work with Trados Studio 2019. From September 1, 2019, I have been working as a freelancer.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
traffic display systems,
trucks and buses,
tractors, combines and other agriculture machinery,
My experiences with Translation-Memory-Tools: I'm using Trados Studio 2017 Freelance as well as Logoport (Internet based TM tool); MemoQ, Mneme Suite and SDLX.
Other translation tools: dictionaries, glossaries: offline and online; usage of data banks and reference material (home, library, Internet), online forums (Slovene and International), corpus searching systems,...
I was born and raised in Slovenia, where I started learning foreign languages at a very young age. I quickly developed a passion for multiculturalism and cultural competence, and learning and using foreign languages soon became my everyday life. I obtained my undergraduate degree at the University of Ljubljana, with a concentration in International Relations. My studies included a year of study abroad at the University of Copenhagen. My academic success was recognized with the prestigious Prešeren Award by the University of Ljubljana. This is the highest distinction to be given to a student in the field of art and science. The knowledge I gained during my Bachelors Degree created awareness within me of making a bigger difference with my life. I started my advanced academic journey in Chicago, where I earned the Masters of Science in International Public Service.
In addition to living in both rural and urban settings, poverty-stricken and rich neighborhoods on three different continent
Highly motivated team player and confident independent contributor.
I provide effective, responsible, timely assistance with flexible, focused and positive approach to my tasks. I am capable to learn and comprehend new systems and work methods quickly.
*** Translation ***
Translation and Localization - 11+ yrs of experience.
- Software translation & localization ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Manuals translation & localization ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Telecommunications translations ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- IT localization translator ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- EU documents translation ENG-CRO/SLO-ENG
- Music web page translation and localization ENG-SLO
- Web page localization ENG-CRO
- Translator manager for Amazon listings
Highly fluent in English
Working knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Macintosh and Microsoft Windows system user.
- Knowledge and experience in using all integrated applications including MS Office, Email, Internet applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of applications such as Trados 2011,
MemoQ, IBM TM, Audacity, ExpressScribe, Camtasia Studio,Wordpress, Magento, Amazon.
- Advanced technical skills related to telecommunications and
connectivity (mobiles-PCs), hardware and software compatibility
and usability, troubleshooting etc.
Able and willing to learn and comprehend new systems and methods quickly.
Teacher of German and English – private courses, translator, proofreader – Freelancer (from 2014 on)
Teacher of German and English at the School Centre Šolski center Celje (1991-2014)
Teacher of German and English at the School of Management SUAŠ, Ljubljana (1989-1991)
Tutoring pre-school children (1985-1989)
Evening classes for adults at University Extention LU Cene Štupar, Ljubljana (1984-1985)
Receptionist in Marina, THP Casino, Portorož (1981)