I'm a native Chinese speaker from Malaysia and having strong background in Malay, English, Hokien and Cantonese.
At the moment I am a personal assistant for Gauss Labs Limited, a company based in Germany. For the past 5 years, I have been working as a part time translator and I am seeking more opportunities in this field. I mainly translate and proofread in 3 different languages include English, Malay and Mandarin Chinese (both traditional and modern)
The projects I work on cover a wide variety of subjects, such as Chinese herbs articles, legal documents/agreements, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), websites, travel articles and more.
I have a bachelor degree in Management, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Psychology and Malay Language. My charge for translation is $0.03 to $0.05/translated word and this is negotiable depends on the length, technical difficulty and urgency.
I am a very diligent translator. I can work weekends and even holidays if a project is urgent. Most importantly, I never missed a deadline.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I will answer any questions and I will even do a small test, if necessary.
Being born to 2 English language teachers and growing up in the rural heartlands of Malaysia offered me the unique opportunity of learning both Malay and English from birth. I subsequently won a government scholarship to read law in England. I was a partner in Malaysia’s largest law firm prior to my retirement. 20 years of legal experience gave me significant knowledge of the terminology used in the legal, governmental, economic, business and technology sectors, in both Malay and English languages. My CV is available upon request.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
I would like to work as a Freelance Translator and would like you to be considered for your organization. I am sure that may knowledge in translation from English to Malay will be very beneficial for your organization and I will surely be an asset to your company.
Here is a summary of my experience and knowledge:
• More than 3 years of experience in working as a translator and I cannot see myself working in any other field because I enjoy my work.
• Excellent communication skills and keep enhancing them as they are important in this field and I bring this in my work everyday.
• I am confident and positive personality and this makes it easier for people to get along with me. In translating, personality is as important as the ability to translate the language that is being written or spoken.
Thank you so much for considering my application.
I am a freelance translator for English>Malay>English and have more than 15 years of experience. I graduated
with a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from Widener University, Chester, PA, USA. After that, I
worked with Siemens Semiconductor (M) as a QA Engineer. Currently, I am working with Mitsui High-tec (M)
a Japanese company also as a QA Engineer. In both companies most of the documents used are in their own
thus we have to translate them to English and Malay for our usage. The documents range from technical,
training, environment, safety, procedures , email etc.
I am Masturah, a Malay native speaker and freelance translator from Malaysia. I provide translation and subtitling (non-entertainment only) services in various fields like engineering, health science, transportation, advertisement, manufacturing, marketing, management, technical, human resources, education, retail, government, and many more.
Good day everyone! I am a native Malaysian Chinese, offering a range of professional and high quality solutions for my client.
My focus are the quality and the commitment to the deadline.
By considering on the quality, flexibility, time of fixing the outputs or even re-doing, I believe I can provide more value for the money to you in the end of the project.
I have obtained the certification to be a translator from INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATION & BOOKS (ITBM).
1) Linguistic Solution (7 Years Experience) - translation, editing, proofreading,
localisation, interpretation, subtitling, transcription, etc.)
(English, Malay, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
2) Web Research (4 Year Experience)
3) Apps & Software Testing Solution (2 Year Experience)
- QA testing (Dekstop and Android)
4) Engineering Solution (3 Year Experience)
- Civil Engineering (Bill of Quantities, Calculation, Drawings etc.)
5) Many More!!!
I've been a Freelance Translator for over 8 years. I've translated movie subtitles, TV series, documentaries and online magazine articles of general interest. I also proofread and edit technical documents such as theses, journal papers and conference papers related to Electrical Engineering.
I would describe myself as someone who is honest, caring, intelligent, hardworking, and ambitious. I have a great sense of humor. I am an easy going person & don’t get easily disturbed by down’s in my life. I a spiritual person & have a good library of best spiritual books. I also enjoy travelling, watching movies, going out for dinner, and having great intellectual conversations
I am a native Malay speaker with engineering and corporate sales and marketing background. I am highly experienced working with various types of content in both English and Malay language for more than 15 years servicing local and multinational companies in Malaysia. I work as a freelance translator, editor and transcriber with excellent communication skills and work ethics, consistently producing timely, reliable, and quality output for clients at all times. The translation is done with the utmost care!
Büyük Britanya ve Kuzey İrlanda Birleşik Krallığı, London
i am currently a graduate student at Koç University in Istanbul, working in the field of Art History and Museum Studies. I am from Singapore and am bilingual; English and Malay as my native languages.
I am highly proficient in writing, for both academia and more informal content. Some of my writings have been published in "Cornucopia" and I also have two short chapters published in the coffee table book, "Faith in Architecture." I would be more than happy to help you with Malay-English translations, editing, proofreading, and post-editing.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.
I spend 5 years in Japan earning my Bachelor's degree at Kyoto Institute of Technology.
In my second year, I started doing freelance translation for JAP-ENG for various materials.
Currently, I'm working full-time as an Engineer at an automotive company, under a Japanese-based management.