I am a Native Polish copywriter and translator with over 9 years of experience. I will deliver you 100% plagiary free texts and a precise human translations in a short time and at a great price!
Languages that I can translate: Polish(Native), English, German, Macedonian(Native), Serbian.
I can help you with:
- TEXTS WRITING
- RESEARCH (market research, keywords research, social media/marketing research etc.)
- EXCEL/WORD tasks
I am also a programmer (by profession), so I will be happy to help you with any type of:
- WEB DESIGN
- WEB development
- APP development
- APP testing
- I will help you with any changes on your website, app, program.
- I specialize in: .NET, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, SQL
If you have any questions, contact me and I will be happy to answer them.
I offer services in the field of translation, transcription, text editing and copywriting.
I have 11 years’ experience in translating materials related mostly to technology, mechanics, engineering, construction, vehicles (including vessels), as well as navy and ballistics.
I also specialize in the fields of; marketing, law, EU documentation, communication, fashion, psychology, sociology, religion, etc.
My language combinations are;
English <> Polish
Italian > Polish
Russian > Polish
Web page: http://poletranslator.weebly.com/
I'm a certified English<>Polish translator working in a couple of language pairs since 2006. My past projects include different fields, from academic and marketing to technical texts and my cv contains only some of my past projects (have worked for Amazon, Booking.com, Caterpillar, GE, UN agenda, international think-tanks, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Communication, Ministry of Defence and hundreds of other clients) - details, references, free sample, VAT invoice are available at request. I can use Trados or other software, if necessary; my standard rate is 0,04-0,05 USD/word, daily output up to around 5000 words. In case of long-term cooperation, rates and details are negotiable.
Feel free to contact, kind regards
English | Polish Translator: medical, technical and other
I guarantee acurate English to Polish and Polish to English translation and transcription. I focus on TECHNICAL, MEDICAL, SCIENTIFICAL translation, however I am capable of performing variety of different tasks and translations. Why is that exceed at my work? First, I am a graduate engineer, who is also studying medicine. I acquired postgraduate diploma in translation too.
With more than three years of experience in translator's work, I have gained precision in translating the following areas:
• Medical, pharmacy & healthcare
• Technical translation
• Research & science
• Manuals (specialised mechanical equipment, household products, information for safety at work, etc.)
I proofread too and give a professional opinion on the quality of the work of other translators.
• Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, translation;
• Localization, translation of software and mobile applications;
• Development, distribution and administration of content, proofreading of websites;
• Provision of consulting services in respect of language aspects, linguistics, translation, software localization;
• Arrangement and conduction of business language courses, language trainings for business ethics;
• Adaptation, compilation, translation and support of localization databases;
• Personnel management and audit;
• Planning working process, compilation of reports, statistics of staff performance data;
• Monitoring, analysis and testing of software and mobile application localization;
• Compilation of databases, dictionaries, specialized literature and their categorization;
In details: https://www.linkedin.com/in/al-monchka
I work as a freelancer and run my own, small translation company. I mostly work with technical and academic texts, also legal is required.
12 years of experience, good rates, better speed. Extremely reliable.
I am a translator and localization project manager with 7 years of experience. My services include:
translation, editing, proofreading, TEP,
in context review,
voice-over and audio/video editing,
trans-creation and branding,
SEO and Google Ads campaigns,
professional typesetting and desktop publishing (DTP),
glossary and style guide creation,
I am a Polish-English and English-Polish translator with over 30 years of intense practice in the trade. English and Slavic (Polish and Russian) linguist with separate graduate diplomas in these respective areas of studies from respectable universities in Poland and the USA. I have perfected my command of English to a near native level both through in-depth studies and language and cultural immersion in English-speaking communities in the USA and other countries abroad. Translating documents crisply and most accurately on my own gives me lots of unmatched satisfaction which I could not ever derive from elsewhere. Working just for myself apparently suits me best and is the closest to my character. I also have strengthened my capabilities and skills through intense work experience in various roles in corporate environments, which allows me now to serve all my individual clients best no matter how special their texts would be. I always strive to make the client happy with my work results.
I am Portuguese native, born in Póvoa de Varzim, a city 25 km from Porto, Portugal. Currently living in Wroclaw, Poland.
I am bilingual (Portuguese and Polish) and fluent in English.
Translation and Proofreading:
• Quality work in Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), English and Polish.
• I guarantee fast delivery of the final work, always before the deadline.
• Working in translation and proofreading from a young age, making it a profession.
• Experience as a market and lead researcher, and with survey and customer satisfaction tools.
• Knowledge in Microsoft products (Windows, VSTS, Excel, Word...)
• Degree in the Veterinarian area.
• Erasmus student: Highly adaptable to multi-cultural environments and great team-worker.
Why you should hire me:
• Full-time freelancer with 5+ years of feedback and 15.000+ hours on different platforms
• I am detail-oriented, perfectionist, and extremely organized.
• I am a quick learner, always willing to study, understand deeper the
Currently both student at Jagiellonian University in Kraków (Master's Degree, majoring in Japanese Philology) and a freelance translator. In between my Bachelor's and Master's degrees I spent a year on MEXT Scholarship funded by the Japanese Ministry of Education and studied at Sanyo Gakuen University in Okayama, Japan. Interested not only in Japanese culture and language, but also in gaming, sports (mostly soccer and volleyball), history and gardening. Huge cat person, owner of a lovely female ex-stray.
I hava a degree in Applied Linguistics - a demanding branch of Translation Studies which combines translation and teaching foreign languages. Having been trained to translate between Polish, English and Russian, I am prepared to provide quality translation and localization services. I am especially interested in culture, fashion, cuisine, health, lifestyle and literary translations, but I am passionate about the whole translating process regardless of the topic!
Hello everyone !
Currently working as a fraud and payments analyst in one of the biggest Igaming companies Kindred Plc.
Thanks to my fluent skills in different languages I'm controlling different markets in different languages such us Polish, French and English.
Born in Poland, but lived most of my life in France where I finished my studies and obtained my degree in international marketing and management. Through my whole life my linguistic skills were always my biggest asset. Thanks to traveling and living in different cultures my translation skills moved on a higher level meeting your demands and providing not only a simple word by word translation .
Looking forward to working with you !