Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
Working full-time as a Vietnamese linguist, I have opportunity of serving various clients, from SME to internationals corporations. I hope to upgrade my skills further through cooperation with more customers.
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
You can reach me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hhoangvy/) for more details on my professional experience.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Regarding my general experiences, for five years, I worked in the fields of Market Research (with Taylor Nelson Sofres Vietnam) and Marketing (with United International Pharma). Having been an international student, I have deep understanding of both Western and Vietnamese education systems as well as educational materials.
Regarding my education, I got my BA from California State University, Fullerton (USA) in 2012 upon high school completion in Vietnam.
Now being a freelance translator, I have been taking on Vietnamese<>English interpretation, translation, proofreading, subtitling, and transcription projects with local and international language agencies, as well as with private entities. I've translated 1,000,000 words, subtitled/transcribed 1,500 minutes, proofreaded 100,000 words, and interpreted 50 hours in the topics of Media, Marketing, Market Research, Entertainment, Sports, Healthcare/Medical, Legal, IT, Trading / Finance, etc. for approximately 100 companies worldwide.
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Undergraduate course in English for Science and Technology
University: Hanoi University Of Technology
Majors: English for IT, Electrics & Electronics, Environment, Economics, Mechanics.
Training course on CAT tools usage, Language Expertises, and Project Management
Training course on Microsoft Localization Tools
Training courses on Language Lead skills, Oracle’s Localization Tool and QA Process
March 2009 – to date
Professional Freelance Translator
• Project manager for several language companies
- Manage a group of Vietnamese freelancers
- Analyze projects and assign tasks to translators
- Proofread the translation, do QA task before delivery
• Localization freelancer
- Perform different linguistic tasks such as translation, editing, proofreading, QA, DTP, voice-over tasks
November 2005- March 2009
A Leading Localization Company in Vietnam
- Translate and localize documents of various subject matters and formats using Computer- Assisted Translation Tools (CAT)
- Handle proofreading and QA tasks for localized websites and mobile softwares
• Project Manager
- Analyze and schedule projects so as to keep track of the workflow
- Develop and update project-based and client-based Translation Memories and Glossaries
- Be responsible for administrative work such as contacting clients, language staff and freelancers; creating and tracking project invoices; creating project-based quotation, etc.
• QA Manager
- Build QA process for client based projects.
- Build glossaries tailored to specific companies and industries
- Manage and supervise a team of 24 translators
- Participate in HR outsourcing jobs
• Sales & Account Manager
- Build list and database of potential clients and investigate their needs
- Set up relationships with new clients via email and phone
- Introduce company services and its vision and mission to clients
- Deliver company brochures and other promotional materials to targeted clients
- Reply requests regarding services and quotations and follow-up with these requests
July 2004 – October 2005
One of The Top Intellectual Property Law Firms in Vietnam
• Specialist in Patent Department
- Handle procedures to submit foreigners’ patent applications to National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
- Translate English patents into Vietnamese
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
1. Certified Professional Translator by Proz.com with high evaluations from worldwide privileged agencies: http://www.proz.com/wwa/591572
2. Bachelor of Translation. Graduated at the highest second position.
3. 14 years of experience providing services for big names of end clients including Microsoft, Intel, HP, Heineken, Ralph Lauren, Maersk Line, Singapore Tourism, etc.
4. Bachelor of Laws
5. Certificate of Marketing
6. Winner of provincial prizes on Vietnamese and English languages during schools
7. Copywriter and reporter on IT and advertising copies.
8. Responsive, punctual, careful, responsible.
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
I CAN SPEAK ,WRITE ,MULTI LANGUAGE LIKE ENGLISH ,SPANISH ,KOREANS, HINDI ,GERMAN ,,RUSSIAN ,LATIN ,LAO ,FRENCH ,ARABIC ,ESTONIAN, CHINESE (TRADITIONAL) ,KURDISH, PORTUGUESE ,PERSIAN, CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED), ITALIAN, PASHTO, UZBEK ,GEORGIAN, HUNGARIAN ,FINNISH,KAZAKH,LATVIAN, TURKISH,HEBREW,SWEDISH,ARMENIAN, JAPANESE , DANISH,DUTCH, FILIPINO,BURGARIAN,VIETNAMESE , UKRAINIAN,SLOVENIAN, ROMANIAN,SWAHILI,SERBIAN,IRISH,SLOVAK,AFRIKAANS, BENGALI,GREEK,THAI ,ENGLISH (USA),PUNJABI, MONGOLIAN, SERBIAN ,BELARUSIAN,TAMIL,TELUGU,ODIA, ETC.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
Having graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, I'm now working in Hanoi, Vietnam as an interpreter in Northern Petroleum Construction Branch of PVC. Currently, I'm localizing firmware strings, user manual, and features of Belkin's network devices and IT products. I am also the regular Vietnamese translator for mobile apps, and localizing software strings for Translation Services USA (http://www.translation-services-usa.com/management.php). I'm also the translator of mobile games for Keywords (http://www.keywordsstudios.com/) and VMC Game Labs (http://www.vmcgamelabs.com). I am also an active collaborator of CNN translation company, translating a wide range of documents relating to construction, computer, marketing, and transcribe, translate audios, videos, movies, etc.
With a very flexible working time, extensive experience in translation, and dedication to detailed accuracy, I'm confident that I am one of the best candidates for the job, and will never let you down.
Выпускница ИСАА МГУ, вьетнамской группы, исторического отделения. Вьетнамский язык изучаю 6 лет, окончила годовую языковую стажировку по программе обмена с Вьетнамским национальным университетом в Ханое (VNU, USSH).
Занимаюсь письменными переводами с вьетнамского и английского языков, тематика различная: техническая (нефть и газ, энергетика, транспорт), официальные документы (договоры, отчёты и т.д.), общий перевод, туризм и достопримечательности, искусство, история.
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
I had worked with scientific books and papers, but my passion is game, so I had done a lot of game in-depth articles. Thus, I'm capable to translate game related topic like psychology, finance, engineering, etc...
"The best service one can expect with impeccable eye for detail and full of passion."
"Hieu delivered an excellent result! Very fast and top quality! Easy, friendly and professional communication. Highly recommend!! A+++ "
Look like you are here looking for ways to expand your business to the Vietnamese speaking market. And you need the translation of your products or services to get the RESULT you want. Be it: attract new customers, sell products, inspire audiences, get more followers or may be ALL OF THEM.
Those testimonials above are the proof that I can deliver the result you want.
MOST translators DON'T speak and therefore DON'T see how words actually impact people, how words can give emotion and feeling. Since I am also a motivational speaker, I use words to engage the audience, so I know how to transform your text into a new beautiful and powerful form, fired up with feeling and emotion so that it make your readers ponder or take action or BOTH.
Я работаю с английским с 16 лет. Проживала в США длительное время. За последние 5 лет преподавала в России и Вьетнаме, также переводила различные документы с английского и вьетнамского языков. К работе отношусь очень ответственно, поэтому за качество моих услуг вы можете не переживать!
I have been a Translator for nearly ten years and was one of main translators at Expertrans Global Corp. for over six years. I have participated in large specialized projects with high quality requirements and tough dead-line from big customers such as: SDL, INTEL, ELEKTA, MBW, YAMAGATA, MERCEDES, ISUZU, ABEISM, etc. I can use translation-supporting tools like SDL Trados Studio, SDL MultiTerm, MemoQ, etc. in translation proficiently.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
Since 2009, I have been translating thousands of documents, text and paragraph for educational purpose. I know as polyglot who can speak English, French, Spanish and a little Japanese; it’s my duty to break the language barrier and help people all over the globe stick together. I think my biggest strength is curiosity. I always want to know more and I'm not gonna stop until I get the answer I want, even at the middle of a meal or bedtime. My other strength that I feel important and gonna help me with my carrer is my hard-working spirit and never give up attitude. The skill that I’m proud of the most is working independently under tremedous pressure.
These are some small and medium projects I had or have been working on that might well suit your request.