I'm currently a full time translator with strong background in Malay, English, Hokien and Cantonese.
For the past 15 years, I have been working as a part time translator and I am seeking more opportunities in this field. I mainly translate and proofread in 3 different languages include English, Malay and Mandarin Chinese (both traditional and modern). I have a bachelor degree in Management, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Psychology and Malay Language.
The projects I have worked on covers a wide variety of subjects, include Chinese herbs articles, legal documents/agreements, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), travel articles, marketing material, literature, movies, trainings, games, websites and apps localization.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I can complete around 30000 words for proofreading or up 3000-5000 words for translation in a single day. I can also deliver urgent translations and proofreading in less than 24 hours. Thanks!
I am a native Malay Translator, Transcriber and Reviewer with the ability to translate written documents from a source language to a target language as well as transcribing speech audio into a written document. A quick learner when it comes to new things and flexible when challenges arise. Can communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds.
Good day everyone! I am a native Malaysian Chinese, offering a range of professional and high quality solutions for my client.
My focus are the quality and the commitment to the deadline.
By considering on the quality, flexibility, time of fixing the outputs or even re-doing, I believe I can provide more value for the money to you in the end of the project.
I have obtained the certification to be a translator from INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATION & BOOKS (ITBM).
1) Linguistic Solution (7 Years Experience) - translation, editing, proofreading,
localisation, interpretation, subtitling, transcription, etc.)
(English, Malay, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
2) Web Research (4 Year Experience)
3) Apps & Software Testing Solution (2 Year Experience)
- QA testing (Dekstop and Android)
4) Engineering Solution (3 Year Experience)
- Civil Engineering (Bill of Quantities, Calculation, Drawings etc.)
5) Many More!!!
I will help you get Top-Notch Quality Translation from English to Malay (and vice versa)
I'm a home based Translator and Transcriber in English- Malay language pair. I translated (human translation) and localize more than 30,000 words previously, in several freelance platform of various area of translation, from mobile apps (in-app and description), landing page, health, beauty and fitness and many others.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will help you translate and localize your document with the utmost precision.
I am Khairuddin, one of Malaysia’s active contributor of TED Talk of the voluntary TED Translators. I have been trusted to do translation and transcription service for almost 3 years now, with esteemed companies like Netflix and Google Malaysia. If you are looking for a perfect translation and transcription, you have found the right person.
I can help you to fulfil these services including:
- Formal/informal Translations | English – Malay |
- Transcriptions and Subtitles | English | English – Malay | Malay |
- Proofreading and Editing
I'm an expert user of these tools:
- Subtitle: Hermes by TED | Amara | Subtitle Edit | Google Loft | Aegisub |
- Office Suite: Word | PowerPoint | Excel | Access | Outlook |
I'm looking forward for a future collaboration with my respected clients and partners, like you. Feel free to contact me, let’s get to know each other and let us be one of productive collaborators for a peaceful world.
I am Masturah, a Malay native speaker and freelance translator from Malaysia. I provide translation and subtitling (non-entertainment only) services in various fields like engineering, health science, transportation, advertisement, manufacturing, marketing, management, technical, human resources, education, retail, government, and many more.
I've been a Freelance Translator for over 8 years. I've translated movie subtitles, TV series, documentaries and online magazine articles of general interest. I also proofread and edit technical documents such as theses, journal papers and conference papers related to Electrical Engineering.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.