Good day everyone! I am a native Malaysian Chinese, offering a range of professional and high quality solutions for my client.
My focus are the quality and the commitment to the deadline.
By considering on the quality, flexibility, time of fixing the outputs or even re-doing, I believe I can provide more value for the money to you in the end of the project.
I have obtained the certification to be a translator from INSTITUTE OF TRANSLATION & BOOKS (ITBM).
1) Linguistic Solution (7 Years Experience) - translation, editing, proofreading,
localisation, interpretation, subtitling, transcription, etc.)
(English, Malay, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, etc.)
2) Web Research (4 Year Experience)
3) Apps & Software Testing Solution (2 Year Experience)
- QA testing (Dekstop and Android)
4) Engineering Solution (3 Year Experience)
- Civil Engineering (Bill of Quantities, Calculation, Drawings etc.)
5) Many More!!!
I will help you get Top-Notch Quality Translation from English to Malay (and vice versa)
I'm a home based Translator and Transcriber in English- Malay language pair. I translated (human translation) and localize more than 30,000 words previously, in several freelance platform of various area of translation, from mobile apps (in-app and description), landing page, health, beauty and fitness and many others.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me. I will help you translate and localize your document with the utmost precision.
I am a professional translator with four years of hands-on experience in translating for pair language Malay and English. I wish to work as a translator for a reputed company and develop impressive translations for clients.
1. Active in public speaking, story telling and speech during studies where grammar and proofreading were emphasis (Malay, English, Japanese).
2. Communicate in English or Japanese with co-workers in current and previous working company.
3. Translate documents between Malay, English and Japanese in working company.
I am a native Malay speaker with engineering and corporate sales and marketing background. I am highly experienced working with various types of content in both English and Malay language for more than 15 years servicing local and multinational companies in Malaysia. I work as a freelance translator, editor and transcriber with excellent communication skills and work ethics, consistently producing timely, reliable, and quality output for clients at all times. The translation is done with the utmost care!
I am Khairuddin, one of Malaysia’s active contributor of TED Talk of the voluntary TED Translators. I have been trusted to do translation and transcription service for almost 3 years now, with esteemed companies like Netflix and Google Malaysia. If you are looking for a perfect translation and transcription, you have found the right person.
I can help you to fulfil these services including:
- Formal/informal Translations | English – Malay |
- Transcriptions and Subtitles | English | English – Malay | Malay |
- Proofreading and Editing
I'm an expert user of these tools:
- Subtitle: Hermes by TED | Amara | Subtitle Edit | Google Loft | Aegisub |
- Office Suite: Word | PowerPoint | Excel | Access | Outlook |
I'm looking forward for a future collaboration with my respected clients and partners, like you. Feel free to contact me, let’s get to know each other and let us be one of productive collaborators for a peaceful world.
I am a Malay native and have 24 years working experiences in Aviation, Customer Services, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Auditing, Quality Assurance and Training.
Experienced in producing Training Courseware, Standard Operating Procedure and Company’s Manuals.
I am a reliable and professional linguist. I always ensure to complete the assigned tasks professionally and efficiently within the agreed deadlines.
I have worked with several agencies in performing translation, transcription, editing and proof-reading.
I am Masturah, a Malay native speaker and freelance translator from Malaysia. I provide translation and subtitling (non-entertainment only) services in various fields like engineering, health science, transportation, advertisement, manufacturing, marketing, management, technical, human resources, education, retail, government, and many more.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.
Im an avid reader of Academic, Medical, Business and Finance, Modern Literature material and well versed in all type of academic, production and business format writing in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Love to work with clients who are seeking for writers who write with soul and flair.